Ads 468x60px

Pages

Amir khan has no expectation from Dhoom-3

In terms of box office business , but worried about how the public will receive the much awaited film : Aamir Khan says he has no expectations from the upcoming movie Dhoom-3 .
 
"I have no expectation of Dhoom : .. 3 (on box office collection ) do not think it's as important to the public , should have a good time and I love the film," Aamir said.
 
" Audience numbers ( box office collection ) is not interested , and still am not interested in it . , Does not matter to me. , I think films should touch the heart "
 
The actor said. " Movies like Mughal -e- Azam, Pyaasa touched me . , I movies, stories , emotions and think the number should be ," he said .
 
However, Aamir is worried about the fate of Dhoom : 3, and therefore , has returned to smoking.
 
"I started smoking again because of a penchant for smoking: .... 3 I had a strict diet, not smoking , and leave it to the last two years , I'm not smoking , eating a lot of food, just as I I did. (Smoking ) wants to leave. want to be healthy. , I will resign as of December 31 , "he said .